- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- olive oil, for frying and drizzling
- 200 g Spanish cured ham, eg Teruel, diced
- 2 handfuls seasonal wild mushrooms, eg lacteria and girolles
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2-3 bay leaves
- small sprig of thyme
- handfuls chopped flat leaf parsley, plus extra to serve
1. Heat a little oil in a large pan and gently fry the ham until it starts to release its fat.
2. Add the larger of the mushrooms and sauté for 1-2 minutes, followed by the smaller mushrooms, continuing to fry until any juices have cooked out.
3. Stir in the shallot, garlic, bay leaves, thyme and flat leaf parsley, sauté for another minute.
4. Arrange in the centre of two plates, sprinkle over a drizzle of good quality olive oil and more parsley. Serve.
Rate This Recipe