- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 60 g butter
- 200 g jerusalem artichokes, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 1 bunches watercress, leaves only
- 1 bunches spring onions, sliced
- rapeseed oil, for frying
- 1 x 130g skinless wild salmon fillet
- 200 ml crème fraîche, to serve
For the dressing
- 2 tbsp extra virgin rapeseed oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
1. Heat the butter in a frying pan and gently fry the Jerusalem artichokes with a little salt and pepper for 5-10 minutes, or until softened. Combine the watercress, spring onion and cooked Jerusalem artichokes together.
2. In a separate pan, heat a little rapeseed oil over a medium heat. Season the salmon fillet and fry for 6-7 minutes, turning once through the cooking time.
3. Remove the salmon from the pan and set it aside to rest while you make the salad dressing.
4. For the dressing: whisk the dressing ingredients together with a pinch of salt. Coat the salad lightly with the dressing.
5. Place the salad on a plate and lay the salmon over. Top with a dollop of crème fraîche and a twist of black pepper.
Rate This Recipe