- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- olive oil, for frying
- 1 wild sea bass, (big enough for 2 people), filleted and skin scored
- 1 small handfuls pine kernels
- 1 handfuls raisins, soaked in 100ml sherry vinegar
- 1 bags baby spinach
1. Heat a drizzle of olive oil on a griddle pan over a medium heat. Add the fish, skin-side down and cook for 4-5 minutes, until the skin is crisp. Turn and cook for another minute or until the fish is cooked through. Keep warm.
2. Heat a little olive oil in a pan and and fry the pine nuts until golden. Add the raisins with a tablespoon of the vinegar. Add the spinach, remove from heat and stir until the spinach begins to wilt.
3. Put the spinach in the centre of a plate, sit the fillet on top. Drizzle with a little of the remaining sherry vinegar and good quality olive oil and serve.
Rate This Recipe