- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 400 g tinned lychees
- small bunch green seedless grapes
- 1 litres cranberry juice
- 1 litres blueberry or pomegranate juice
- 330 ml ginger beer
1. Drain the lychees over a punchbowl or large serving jug, to catch the juice.
2. Push a grape into the hole of each lychee where the stone was removed and add these to the bowl these will be your eyeballs.
3. Pour the juices into the bowl. At this stage the punch can be chilled until required the juices will stain the eyeballs to look like blood vessels.
4. Just before serving, pour in the ginger beer for a fizzy kick (you could use lemonade if the taste is too strong for younger children).
Rate This Recipe