- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 300 g king prawns, shelled, cleaned
- 100 g sugar snap peas
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp red chilli paste, in oil
1. Heat a wok over a high heat and add one tablespoon of the peanut oil. Stir- fry the diced red pepper and sugar snap peas for a minute before taking them out of the pan and setting aside.
2. Add the remaining tablespoon of oil to the wok; toss in the prawns and cook for 2 minutes over a high heat until they turn pink.
3. Combine the soy sauces with the chilli paste and leave on one side.
3. Return the peppers and sugar snaps to the wok and add the garlic followed by the soy sauces and chilli paste.
4. Combine the cornflour with 4 tablespoons of water and stir into the prawns. The mixture will soon thicken and become lovely and glossy. Serve straight away.
Rate This Recipe