- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
1. Put all the ingredients together in a large saucepan and mix thoroughly.
2. Put the saucepan on the hob on a medium heat and, once simmering, partially cover with a lid.
3. Cook for 45 minutes, stirring every 5-10 minutes to prevent sticking. While the pork is cooking, prepare the onion salad.
4. For the onion salad: combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
5. To serve, spoon the curry onto a plate and garnish with chopped coriander. Accompany with the onion salad and warm naan or rice.
Rate This Recipe