- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes plus cooling
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 250 g dried apricots, halved
- 200 ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- 6 tsp runny honey
- 150 ml natural Greek yogurt
- 15 g shelled pistachio nuts, roughly chopped
1. Place the apricots in a small saucepan with the orange juice and 2 teaspoons of the honey. Simmer for about 10 minutes or until soft and plump, then remove from the heat and allow to cool.
2. Divide the fruit and its juices between four glasses, then add the yoghurt, spooning it over the top of the fruit before drizzling each serving with 1 teaspoon of honey and scattering over the chopped pistachios.
Recipe taken from Rachel Allen's Easy Meals.
Rate This Recipe