- Serves: 6-8
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes 30 mins resting
- Effort: easy
- 30 g melted beef dripping
- 100 g plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 75 ml beer
- 75 ml milk
1. Mix the flour, eggs, beer and milk together in a bowl to make a smooth batter. Cover and leave to rest for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 200C/gas 6.
3. Divide the beef dripping between the holes of a muffin tin and put into the oven to get really hot.
4. Remove the muffin tray from the oven and pour the batter into the moulds. Bake for 15 minutes, until puffed and golden - but don't open the oven door! Serve at once.
Rate This Recipe