- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
For the dressing
- 6 tbsp extra virgin Italian olive oil
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, finely sliced
- 3 tbsp finely chopped mint
For the salad
- 6 small courgettes
- 16 slices fresh white truffle
- salt and black pepper, to taste
1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, garlic and mint. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
2. Trim the ends of the courgettes and, using a potato peeler, slice them lengthways.
3. Add the thinly sliced courgettes to the dressing, and season with more salt and pepper to taste. Stir to combine; set aside to marinate for about 10 minutes.
4. Serve the courgettes with 4 slices of truffle over each portion.
Rate This Recipe